Friday, April 18, 2014

Lest We Forget: Things Holocaust Survivors Need you to Know

Although the e-book version is now available for Kindle on Amazon.com, there have been many requests for a print version. I am working steadily to enhance the content and soon publish the print version. As I do so, I am looking for any Holocaust survivors, liberators, or rescuers who would like to add their messages to the book to help bring history to life for this and future generations.

Students rarely understand the full impact of what these people experienced simply by reading about them in a paragraph of a textbook. They must hear these stories first-hand.

If you know of anyone who has a message to share, please contact me at D.CallahanWritingServices@gmail.com, so their lessons can be added to either this or my next book. Please feel free to lead them first to the Kindle version at http://www.amazon.com/Lest-We-Forget-Holocaust-Survivors-ebook/dp/B00JNX7HA6/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397867164&sr=1-3&keywords=lest+we+forget, so they can see what I have in mind.

Thank you,
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment